Reading For Me Level 2 for Second Class
Why Choose Reading for Me?
- It is written in line with the Common European Framework of Reference, so teachers and parents can be assured that pupils' reading skills are developed as they progress through the series.
- A dyslexia-friendly font is used throughout the workbooks.
- It is extremely quick and easy for teachers to implement in their classroom or to assign as homework.
- Questions consolidate reading and comprehension and allow teachers to check that children actually read and comprehend the texts.
- Each year level has two workbooks containing 15 weeks of texts each(4 texts per week). Part A is a physical workbook and Part B will be online.
- Children are encouraged to read one text each day at home (Monday to Thursday). This equates to 120 texts per year level.
- A number of different text types are included to provide variety and interest.
- Each text has an accompanying worksheet with six questions for children to complete so teachers can monitor reading success.
Write Your Own Review